Monday, February 7, 2011

Vistaprint.com=FREE save the dates?!

On a tight wedding budget or just don't want to spend a lot on the stationary? Well, let me introduce you to a site called Vistaprint.com. We have a bride who recently brought in her custom Save the Date postcards and so kindly allowed us to share with you her savings information....Are you ready for this?! She received them for FREE!!!minus the cost of shipping and uploading her own picture(which was less this $15.00 for 100 postcards!). I don't think you can beat that! Check out Vistaprint.com for great savings on many wedding related products!

Isn't that postcard beautiful?! I would love to receive something like that in the mail if I was a guest. Thanks Yareny for letting me use you two for an example:)

No comments:

Post a Comment