Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Win Me!

Win this amazing basket filled with essential wedding planning gifts!





The basket includes:

-Wedding planning book

-Coffee cup

-Genesis Master of Events Shirt

-Scented Bath Fizz

-Tea's

-Candle tin and cup

-Dark Chocolate Rasinets

-Water bottle

-Genesis Master of Events tote

-Calendar

-Top 20 most requested wedding songs (CD)





Please leave me a post on why you think you should be the bride to win the gift basket. I will put all the entries into a random drawing on September 30th to choose a winner. Best wishes to all the entries!

1 comment:

  1. I think I should win the basket because I'm already a bride of Victoria's and I can attest to her helpfulness already and my wedding is still 10 months away. I also LOVE free stuff and raisinets are delicious!

    ReplyDelete